PDA

View Full Version : Latin and Ancient Greek tutor in Edinburgh

DeborahNatanson
09-27-2010, 01:32 PM
Greetings,

I am a Native French speaker with experience and training in tutoring French, Latin and Ancient Greek. I have a PhD in Classics from Edinburgh University, a Licence ès Lettres from the Sorbonne and I am setting up as a freelance tutor and translator.

I am reliable and have always received excellent feedback and results, both as a private tutor and as a tutor for the University of Edinburgh.

I offer lessons in Greek/Latin Unseens and Prose Composition, as well as grammatical exercises, from beginner to advanced level.

Don't hesitate to contact me for more information!

Mike the Tyke
08-20-2012, 07:10 PM
Hi Deborah,

Can you help me with some KOINE (NT) GREEK grammar? I am willing to travel to you, or communicate by post.

Regards

Mike the Tyke

DeborahNatanson
08-21-2012, 07:52 AM
Definitely.

Send me a PM and I'll give you my email address so we can discuss it. Where do you live?

Mike the Tyke
08-22-2012, 10:13 AM
Hi Deborah,

Thanks for your response. Not sure how to send a personal message with my contact details, as the forum system rejects included emails.

I live in Northampton, but don't let that be a problem. I think a single consultation of one to two hours will be sufficient, although we may be able to do it by post or email.

Once again I could not send with my email. I shall try with my phone number: if you can get threough to me, I can give you my email over the phone 01604785847. Alternatively, are you able to include any personal contact details in yiour forum messages?

Best regards, Mike